Application: This machine is designed to manufacture square bottom paper bags from paper roll in blank or printed. Side gluing, tube forming, cutting, bottom creasing, bottom gluing, bottom forming and final product out feed can be completed within one time by this machine. It is ideal equipment for making paper bag for foodstuff bag, shopping bag and so on. Controlled by PLC system, equipped with in-touch screen and servo motor for bag length control, this machine can produce different size paper bag.
Performance and Features：
1. Adjustable roll to square bottom bag making machine
2. Introduce In-touch screen human-machine interface, easy for correction and fine adjustment. Alarm and working status can be displayed in screen on-line, easy for operation and maintenance.
3. Equipped with PLC for centralized control system and SICK photocell for correction, tracking the printed material accurately, minimize the adjustment and preset time, increase the production efficiency.
4. Human oriented security protection, whole housing design, ensure the safety of operator.
5. Physiosis roller hydraulic material loading system with chuck, hydraulic up/down system
6. Automatic constant tension control for unwinding, EPC web guider system, motor for material feeding with inverter, minimize the adjustment time for web alignment.
7. High speed oriented design ensure successful of production: within the suitable paper range, production capacity can reach 150~180pcs/min, even higher，which increases the unit production capacity and gets higher profit.
8. Original SCHNEIDER electric system, ensure better stability and reliability; perfect after sale service, trouble free for customer.
* Speed will be variable due to different glue quality and operator’s skill.
* Bag Dimension, Adhesive Quality, Operator Knowledge, Moisture, Type and Basis weight of Paper Can affect Machine Speeds.
Width of Bag Bottom
Width of Paper roll
Length of Bag
Max. Diameter of Paper Roll
Weight of Machine
Approx 6500 kg
Width of Bag
Internal Diameter of Roll Core
L 8800 mm × W 2500 mm × H 1900 mm